Although you may qualify for federal financial aid and/or private student loans, it’s always a good idea to review the total financial commitment of pursuing your degree. The most current costs have been provided here; however, if you have any questions your Enrollment Advisor is available to help and assist you in the application process.
- Cost per credit: $585.75 (this per credit rate includes $550 tuition and $35.75 University fee)
- Tuition-$21,087 total-36 credit hours
- Textbooks: $800 per year (total estimated based on 2 year completion of program)
- Summer Studio
- Housing: Estimated $315-415 per week, based on 2011 rates
- Travel: Estimated $260-2,420, depending on departure city (rate includes transportation and meals)
- Materials: $50 fee per course
- GRAND TOTAL: $22,512-$24,772* Tuition rates are based on the current tuition schedule. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Last revised on: July 30, 2013 at 12:17 pm