Have Questions?

1. What area of the program would you like to learn more about?

2. I have a bachelor’s degree in...

3. Complete this form to get your free
program brochure.

We Value your Privacy

From the change in the way I design my lessons to incorporate play, imagination, creativity and problem solving to the way I create art myself; I can see myself evolving. --Alexa Garcia, Current Student

Tuition and Financial Aid


Although you may qualify for federal financial aid and/or private student loans, it’s always a good idea to review the total financial commitment of pursuing your degree. The most current costs have been provided here; however, if you have any questions your Enrollment Advisor is available to help and assist you in the application process.


  • Cost per credit: $635.75 (this per credit rate includes $600 tuition and $35.75 University fee)
  • Tuition: $22,887 total-36 credit hours
  • Textbooks: $800 per year (total estimated based on 2 year completion of program)
  • Summer Studio
  • Housing: Estimated $400 per week (2015 )
  • Parking Pass: $35 per week (2015)
  • Travel: Estimated $260-2,420, depending on departure city (rate includes transportation and meals)
  • Materials: $50 fee per course
  • GRAND TOTAL: $25,197-$27,987* Tuition rates are based on the current tuition schedule. Tuition and fees are subject to change.



Financial Aid

Without financial assistance many students could not continue on their academic journey. There are many options available to you, and we encourage you to carefully research each one to determine which is best for your unique situation.

Typically students of the online Master’s in Art Education program fund their degree through federal student loan programs. Graduate students may apply for aid in the form of Federal Direct Stafford Loans and Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans.

Graduate students pursuing master’s degrees can pursue fellowships offered through independent agencies.

Federal Loans

  • Stafford-The Federal Stafford Loan is the most common type of federal loan, and it requires the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Two types of Federal Stafford Loans are available:
  • Subsidized-A subsidized Stafford Loan is awarded on the basis of need. The federal government pays interest on the loan while you are enrolled at least half time (6 credits) and for one, six-month grace period after you graduate or fall below half-time enrollment.
  • Unsubsidized-Alternatively, an unsubsidized Stafford Loan is not based on need. Students are responsible for the interest on an unsubsidized loan, and are allowed to borrow additional money. No payments are required on any Stafford Loan until 6 months after you leave school or fall below 6 credits. If possible, you may want to pay accrued interest on an unsubsidized loan while you are enrolled.
  • Graduate PLUS Loan-Graduate PLUS Loans are loans for graduate students who are ineligible for Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans or need to supplement their Subsidized and Unsubsidized awards. Graduate and professional students may borrow up to the student’s cost of attendance, minus other financial aid. Interest is charged during in-school, deferment, and grace periods. The borrower is responsible for the interest from the time the PLUS Loan is disbursed until it’s paid in full. You can choose to pay the interest or allow it to accrue (accumulate) and be capitalized (that is, added to the principal amount of your loan). Capitalizing the interest will increase the amount you have to repay.

Private Loans

Alternative Student Loans

  • Some students may need additional aid after maximizing their federal loan options or may not be eligible for federal loans. To help bridge the gap between financial aid and college costs, many lenders offer private alternative loans.  Students must either meet the credit criteria of the loan for which they are applying or have a credit-eligible co-borrower. Many of these loans also require enrollment in six or more degree credits per semester, but there are options for students studying in non-degree classes or enrolled in less than half-time status.

International Student Loans